If you're investing in a piece of practical art, you'll want to keep it looking and functioning it's best! While our goods are made to last, please treat them with care. All serving boards and trays are food safe when handled appropriately.
Wood & Resin Goods
- Keep away from sources of heat, including hot dishes, fireplaces or hot sunshine
- Wood and/or resin can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Wood should not be allowed to get wet - it will ruin the finish and lead to puckering and faster wear
- Do not cut or chop on the resin (plastic) parts of your item
- Maintain the wood's shine by regularly oiling & waxing with good-quality cutting board products like Walrus Oil, Clark's or Caron & Doucet
- Most importantly - enjoy your item! It doesn't have to be a special occasion. Our goods are meant to be enjoyed!
Jewellery & Accessories
- Remove before bathing, swimming or sauna. While they can go in the water, they will last longer if you don't expose them
- Jewellery can be freshened up occasionally with a polishing cloth
- Crowns should be securely attached to your head/hair. The crystals can get quite heavy and if you are dancing you may lose it! Use bobby pins liberally to affix to your hair.
- Be gentle with the crowns. Natural stones and crystals may look like a bunch of rocks, but they are more delicate than you think! Store in a safe place when not in use