If you're investing in a piece of practical art, you'll want to keep it looking and functioning it's best! While our goods are made to last, please treat them with care. All serving boards and trays are food safe when handled appropriately.
Wood & Resin Goods
- Keep away from sources of heat, including hot dishes, fireplaces or hot sunshine
- Wood and/or resin can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Wood should not be allowed to get wet - it will ruin the finish and lead to puckering and faster wear
- Do not cut or chop on the resin (plastic) parts of your item
- Maintain the wood's shine by regularly oiling & waxing with good-quality cutting board products like Walrus Oil, Clark's or Caron & Doucet
- Most importantly - enjoy your item! It doesn't have to be a special occasion. Our goods are meant to be enjoyed!